[WikiEN-l] Re: blanket reverts

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue Jun 3 00:15:08 UTC 2003

I agree with Anthere and Axel on this, and I think they are talking
past each other.  The issue here is rewarding bad behavior
sporadically -- that's a good way -- the best way I can think of -- to
get lots and lots more bad behavior out of someone.

So, it isn't really similar to decisions about candy.

--Jimbo