[WikiEN-l] User Michael and ways to deal with him

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Mon Jun 2 08:24:56 UTC 2003

At 02:42 PM 6/1/2003, you wrote:
>Another possibility is that he does not have a mental
>disease, but he is continuing to make these contributions under his
>Michael account, to try and throw dirt in our face, so we won't notice
>changes he makes under other alias'.
>
>--
>Michael Becker

This is one of my biggest concerns. Sadly, there really isn't anything we
can do about that except to continue our normal standards of eternal vigilance.

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321