[WikiEN-l] User Michael and ways to deal with him

Michael Becker wikipedia at jumpingjackweb.com
Mon Jun 2 00:41:13 UTC 2003

Zoe, I never said what you were doing was wrong, but your not helping
your position with you attitude.  I understand that he made personal
attacks on you, but I think you need to try and at least act like you
have a NPOV towards the whole thing, b/c you make it look like you are
picking on people.  I realize this isn't the case, but you don't present
it this way.  I will support you all the way, I was just making a
friendly suggestion.

--
Michael Becker