[WikiEN-l] User Michael and ways to deal with him

Michael Becker wikipedia at jumpingjackweb.com
Mon Jun 2 00:18:40 UTC 2003

Correct me if I am wrong Zoe, but aren't you a little too personally
involved with the vandal formerly know as Michael?  If so, maybe you
should leave the deleting and reverting to others, b/c to me, who wasn't
around when he made his attacks on you, it seems to me as a conflict of
interests.

--
Michael Becker