[WikiEN-l] Beating a dead horse

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 00:05:37 UTC 2003

I deleted [[Conflict (band)]] because it was created
by Micheal.  Admittedly, it had a lot of
Quercusrober's additions, but it was a Michael
creation.  GrahamN put it on [[Votes for undeletion]],
and Camembert undeleted it.  I have redeleted it and
put the information back in my name that Quercusrobur
added.

Will people PLEASE quit recreating Michael entries?
And I don't appreciate being character assassinated by
people like GrahamN.

Zoe