[WikiEN-l] User Michael and ways to deal with him

Michael Becker wikipedia at jumpingjackweb.com
Sun Jun 1 21:42:49 UTC 2003

I'm not trying to be mean here, but has anyone ever considered that
Michael may have a mental disease?  He doesn't seem to get the point, no
matter how many times people tell him what he needs to do, or no matter
how many times his contributions are reverted.  I've been a contributor
for almost a year now, and he has continued to try and contribute the
entire time.  Another possibility is that he does not have a mental
disease, but he is continuing to make these contributions under his
Michael account, to try and throw dirt in our face, so we won't notice
changes he makes under other alias'.

--
Michael Becker