[WikiEN-l] Request for admin access -- Mbecker

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Sun Jun 1 08:28:30 UTC 2003

At 01:01 AM 6/1/2003, you wrote:
>I would like to request administrative privileges to the Wikipedia so
>that I can contribute more.
>I would like to be able to update the Main Page sometimes when it needs
>updating.  I would like to regularly update some of the statistics pages
>which require sql queries.  And, or course, I feel that I would be able
>to better serve the community if my account was unrestricted.
>
>--
>Michael Becker

I second Mbecker for sysop status, I can't think of anyone else with Becker
in their username who is more deserving. :) Although that name "Michael"
does sound suspicious... maybe we should just ban everyone named Michael
from the Wikipedia... just to be sure.

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321