[WikiEN-l] blocking of erased page viking

uwe kils kils at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 03:58:30 UTC 2003

Dear Mr. Moeller!
I asked you to erase my talk page which you reverted even though I
erased some of it as invited sysop. Instead of doing it you threat me
now you will leave it up longer and even blocked it, opend the ugly
content of [[user:Mbecker]] discussions and threat me that only if I
voluntarily let go of the sysop status you will open the "protection".
If you think you can take these liberties as a developer and act
accordingly I ask you hereby to immediately erase the whole user:kils
page or immediately give me back my sysop status so I can do it. I am
not willing to appear in a project which hosts images like the
clitoris.jpg on
http://www.wikipedia.org/upload/archive/1/19/20030520015715!
Clitoris.jpg , which is a clear conflict with USA pornography law,
probably even copyright law. This image has been mounted by your
partner Michael Becker [[user:Mbecker]]
who made a motion to ban our viking project. After I read as
administrator that six users on the sysop mailing list requested to ban
viking I did what they asked me for as sysop.
As soon as the pornographic content is gone and some other pages are
edited to be within the rules again I might discuss with BOMIS CEO
about a further cooperation as editor and the reason for the pause.
Sincerely yours Dr. Uwe Kils [[User:Kils|Kils]] 03:28 1 Jun 2003 (UTC)

Dr. Uwe Kils
161 South Concord Terrace
08205 Galloway
New Jersey USA