[WikiEN-l] Jimbo says that my name is unimportant

Adam Adam
Fri Jul 4 17:38:44 UTC 2003

And how many posts have been placed both on this list, and on the wiki itself, harrassing, belittling, and attacking me because, apparently, my name is Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons] (or so the cabal says) and that I should be banned for not using that name. Jimbo can say all he wants that my name was not a factor in banning me, but the history of the mailing list says otherwise. Perhaps he didn't read all the mailing list posts.