[WikiEN-l] Koyaanis Qatsi, are you still with us?

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Sun Jan 26 21:06:19 UTC 2003

>KQ, your User page is gone.  Your last posting said "there's not much
I do that couldn't be done better by a trained monkey."  Are you
leaving us?

>Zoe

Thanks, all, for the kind words.  I'm not leaving permanently; I've
just got to dedicate myself to schoolwork for awhile--I have a trip
coming up and then considerable work to do on a project due 2 days
after I return.  I'll be back on the 'pedia in late February.  With
any luck, I'll have a few more pix and/or articles to contribute.

best wishes,

kq