[WikiEN-l] Things that bother me

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Tue Jan 21 15:52:23 UTC 2003

> Well, I don't think we'll make changes anytime soon.

Jimbo,

we all trust you to do the right thing. It's not very scalable and a bit
slow, but it should suffice for a while, especially when we at least organize
the discussion process better. I do believe that your role will increasingly
expose you to criticism and flames, especially as Larry is no longer there to
play primary target.

However, as you said yourself, the system doesn't work well for the
non-English Wikipedias *right now*.  What should we do to decide in these conflicts?

Regards,

Erik