Lir/Vera (was: [WikiEN-l] Mostly in defence of 172)

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 21:50:19 UTC 2003

In a message dated 1/17/2003 1:03:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com writes:

> Vera has also made the dubious additions of information on the
> transportation history of the Philippines in the 1940s (e.g. how many
> cars there were, etc.) and several other Philippines pages (though the
> one on its military history was interesting &probably useful too).

Unfortunately, I believe that most of the military history Vera wrote was
lifted from other sources, though modified slightly (which in some cases
changed the meaning). I gave an example or two in the Talk page of one of the
articles.

Danny