[WikiEN-l] Re: Zoe becoming a sysop

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:19:36 UTC 2003

I hope that Zoe has not withdrawn her request. In my four months here Zoe
has been one of the most impressive people I have come across, and
considering some of the talent and ability working on Wiki, that says
something. I don't imagine her becoming some sort of mini-Hitler. I missed
(had the luck to miss?) the start of the Lir /children of Lir saga, but I
for one would like to see Zoe get the position. Every so often Wiki does
attract vandals, nutters, nutty vandals, not to mention people who were
obviously in the lavatory when God was giving out charm (DW?) so we need
people like Zoe empowered to deal with them; once she does more of a Kofi
Annan than a George Bush I'll be quite happy.

JT