[WikiEN-l] Request for Arbitration (or Mediation)

A A
Fri Dec 12 03:10:18 UTC 2003

I believe numerous requests have been made for
mediation, at New Imperialism, over the past year.

I would like to request arbitration at [[New
Imperialism]], where 172 is reverting several
paragraphs I have added; on the grounds that "some" of
the information belongs "elsewhere".

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=New_Imperialism&diff=0&oldid=1936336

I think such reversions should be a bannable offence,
it is inappropriate to make mass reverts, simply
because you are aesthetically unhappy with a portion
of a user's edits.

I am trying to improve the Wiki, and my attempts are
constantly opposed by a small group of hostile users;
who make no attempt to collaborate, instead, they
attack and revert for any minor mistake. I expect the
arbitration committee to deal with this issue.