[WikiEN-l] REPOST: Neutrality and the

Sascha Noyes sascha at pantropy.net
Wed Dec 10 16:51:14 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 10:25, limholt at excite.com wrote:
> This gets us back to politics and interset. There is only a very diluted
> (i.e. many people with a very mild interest) desire to prove that warmig is
> not occuring.

Can you provide any proof for this assertion? It would seem to me that the
opposite is true: Namely that a few people have lots to gain by convincing
others that global warming does not exist. (Ie. the industries that do not
want to be (further) regulated with regard to pollution)

Best,
Sascha Noyes
--
Please encrypt all email. Public key available from
www.pantropy.net/snoyes.asc