[WikiEN-l] Re: Is MNH someone else?

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Wed Dec 10 12:07:12 UTC 2003

Bjorn Lindqvist wrote:

>I would like to unecho this request. Unless the following questions
>can be adequately answered:

>1. Does it make any difference at all, if he had an account before MNH
>or not?

>2. Exactly what has MNH done, that has a large majority of the
>involved people thinking he should be banned?

>3. Even if you think that he deserves to be banned, why does he
>deserve to be "outed"?

If MNH is somebody that's already been banned before,
then that simplifies the question of banning!
(I was specifically reminded of RK's troubles with EoT,
who AIUI eventually turned out to be banned user 142.)
Otherwise, there is not much point that I can see.

BTW, I don't know what's happened with MNH over the past day or so,
so this conversation may be completely out of date by now!

-- Toby