[WikiEN-l] User Leumi - correction

Viajero viajero at quilombo.nl
Wed Dec 10 12:12:00 UTC 2003

Hi all, a correction to my original post.

On 12/09/03  at 04:16 PM, Viajero <viajero at quilombo.nl> said:

> We have a user, Zero0000, who is the Real Thing, a historian with vast
> knowledge of Middle East history from original sources,

Zero, who is not on this list, asked me to convey the following:

<quote>
Just to set the record straight, I am one of those weird people who think
that squinting at mouldy microfilms for a couple of hours is fun, but my
professional training is not in history. Therefore it is not correct to
call me a historian even though I admit to knowing a little about the
subject. </quote>

V.