[WikiEN-l] contributions of User:Mr-Natural-Health

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Mon Dec 8 01:41:54 UTC 2003

It seems to me that the debate on scientism and the questions about RK's
past behavior and whether or not it's obvious who's a sysop may be
obscuring the fact that Mr-Natural-Health's *behavior* is a problem --
whether or not people agree or disagree with his views.

I understand the ongoing concerns about not biting the newbies, but I find
it disturbing that MNH has been acting this way for days, people have tried
repeatedly to reason with him, and that there still seems to ba a lot of
skepticism and questions about whether this is all the fault of other editors.

The fact that MNH wrote the following on RK's talk page makes me think that
this is not a case of a clueless newbie:
     Ha, ... Hah, Ha! -- Mr-Natural-Health, The German Nazi from New York
     I am proud of my German heritage, how about you? Do you respect your
elder's?
     I will repeat. Everyone wanted you banned many moons
ago.--Mr-Natural-Health

Thanks, Brian