[WikiEN-l] Question

aridd aridd at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 8 01:17:31 UTC 2003

Sorry, I didn't see this before replying... Thank you, yes, such a warning would definitely have been helpful. I would have appreciated being told what was consisered an appropriate / valuable addition. (Contrary to what Rick seems to believe, I have put work and effort into this micronation, and am continuing to do so). Here's hoping your suggestion will be acted upon... Again, thanks all for your time and comments.

Regards,
Adrian

Message du 07/12/03 20:11