[WikiEN-l] User:Caius2ga

John Kenney johnkenney66 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 22:51:03 UTC 2003

I have, in fact, resubscribed to the mailing list in order to propose a ban
on user:Caius2ga.  I have really, really, seriously tried to work with him,
and he is simply a vandal.  He refuses to engage anyone in any kind of
discussion (with occasional exceptions where he seems halfway reasonable),
and engages in all kinds of shenanigans with talk pages and so forth.  I
suggest anybody interested take a look at the history of the Talk:Silesia
page, for instance.

Thanks

John Kenney