[WikiEN-l] Double checking

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Thu Dec 4 19:54:31 UTC 2003

If I overlooked anyone in my appointments, don't be insulted and don't
hesitate to ask about it.  It was unintentional.  I tried to appoint
everyone who volunteered.  Anyone who is left over and would still
like to be appointed will be appointed to mediation.

Oh, there's one exception.  Alex R. volunteered, but what he wrote made
it sound more like he's volunteered to act as a "public defender" for
anyone who is facing the arbitration committee's judgment (i.e. a
possible ban).  So I took that to mean that he's volunteering to be
part of the overall process, but that role is actually different from
either mediation or arbitration, and so of course if he wants to offer
to anyone who needs it, that's great.

--Jimbo