[WikiEN-l] contributions of User:Mr-Natural-Health

Arvind Narayanan arvindn at meenakshi.cs.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Dec 1 17:22:10 UTC 2003

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 06:10:40PM +0100, Viajero wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A new user named Mr-Natural-Health has created a number of new articles in
> recent days which are disturbingly non-neutral -- this individual has an
> axe to grind with mainstream medicine. See:
Mr-Natural-Health is not in a very collaborative mood either. They called
me names on the talk page of one of those articles and on their user page,
but they seem to have edited it out now.

>   Allopathy
>   Natural Health
>   Natural therapy
>   Heroic medicine
>   Patient empowerment
>
> Though several are currently listed on Cleanup and have been edited a bit,
> VfD might be a better place, since they are so slanted that deleting and
> starting anew is probably the wisest strategy. However, if anyone would
> like to lend hand and try to salvage something...
Just my opinion, but if you try to salvage something you'll probably be met
with even more propaganda. Better to start from scratch. That way we can
incorporate only those points which MNH has written which seem to constitute
a legitimate alternate viewpoint rather than NPOVing the whole lot of it.

Arvind

> V.

Its all GNU to me