[WikiEN-l] Clean up our mess!

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Mon Nov 25 22:28:41 UTC 2002

Ed wrote:
>1. Just because a person is wearing a sign on his back that says "Kick me!",
that's no excuse for people to kick him.

>2. The Cunctator is right often enough that I continue to read all his posts.
Occasionally, I have even taken his advice.

1. I was being a lawyer, Ed: 'never ask a question you don't know the answer
to.'  Thank you for making the point explicit.  :-)

2.  Of course he's often right.  And I read all his posts except the ones on a
thread I've disconnected from.

kq

P.S. I'd post a diff to redeem this email, but wikipedia isn't responding.