[WikiEN-l] Makes it all worthwhile

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Nov 22 17:45:32 UTC 2002

Everyone,

This is the kind of praise that makes me think my wikimoderation is a Good Thing:

<< Hi Ed - of course I know who you are ;-) Thanks for your words, although I don't think, that I deserve the praise. Now I feel like having overreacted in that case. At that time Mirsa just repeated her edit again and again without any comment - so I took her actions for vandalism, probably erroneously. Let me say, that I was really impressed about the way, you settled the yesterday dispute on the Wagner article. I really appreciate your tolerance and patience against other users - much more patience than I would use to have, unfortunately. In this case your way to settle the dispute was a nice success. I will learn my lesson and next time be less abusive against a newbie - I promise ;-) -- Cordyph >>

Ed Poor