[WikiEN-l] Re: What we need

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 20:04:05 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 11:31 am, Larry wrote:
> I don't mean to put words in your mouth of course.  I'm just saying that,
> IMO, Wikipedia is really suffering, and even losing people.  You're in a
> position to help embolden the most productive members of the project, who
> it seems to me are, in at least some cases, getting very discouraged.

I for one am getting discouraged and worn-out by all the Wikipedia time I am
wasting trying to defend things like naming conventions that are central to
the inclusive nature of the project and were decided a very long time ago. I
support your proposal Larry but fear that I won't have time to help develop
the documentation you call for.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)