[WikiEN-l] Re: Clutch is on a POV tirade

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Dec 9 18:27:13 UTC 2002

Larry is right, and I'm getting of tired of carrying on 4 or more threads with Clutch.

Jonathan, the NPOV is what it is. Jimbo and Larry aren't going to change it, so I suggest you stop clutching at the hope that your arguing will pan out.

Now, please. Stop trying to change an immutable policy and focus on productive work -- such as your technical suggestions about namespaces, or providing *facts* for the articles -- or I'm going to leave you in the clutches of the peremptory reverters, bwah ha ha ha ha!

Ed Poor
P.S. If you think I'm bluffing, try me. :-|