[WikiEN-l] This page has been accessed times.

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Sat Dec 7 12:56:27 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 18:50, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> I just deleted a page of garbage and at the bottom of the deletion page it
> says "This page has been accessed times. The page was last modified 23:59 Dec
> 31, 1969. This page is available under the GNU FDL.". Xo?

Should be fixed now; counter/modify date won't show on the
immediately-after-deletion page, and also the delete, rename, and
protect links should be hidden when viewing a page that doesn't exist.
(And delete should now give an error if you do try to delete something
that doesn't exist, for instance if someone else deleted it just before
you got there.)

Also the old page history of a nonexistent page cosmetic problem that
Anthere mentioned is fixed.

(BTW, if anyone's seeing other oddness with page deletion, such as pages
refusing to be deleted, or appearing as edit boxes after deletion, or
something, please let me know in as much detail as possible _exactly_
what you did and what the wiki showed, step by step. The above tweak may
or may not have solved such issues, and I haven't found a way to
reproduce it.)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)