[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l digest, Vol 1 #25 - 9 msgs

Tucci tucci528 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 20:50:20 UTC 2002

> You forgot a vital piece of information. By which
> user name do you want sysop
> user rights? Tokerboy or Tucci528 (I assume Tokerboy
> since that is the user
> name you seem to be using these days).

Tokerboy, definitely.  I only used Tucci528 before I
could think of anything better (I'm indecisive).

I was out of town for a few days, and I thought for
sure I'd have about a million digests waiting for me.
Turns out there were three, so I guess I'm not the
only one who was vacationing from wikipedia during Thanksgiving.