[Wikide-l] Stublöschung

Adrian Suter adrian.lists at wortrei.ch
Mi Dez 2 00:29:50 UTC 2009

Lars Aronsson hat geschrieben:

>> Das Beispiel zeigt aber einmal mehr, dass aus "Ein Satz zu einer
>> Person geringer Relevanz" ein brauchbarer Artikel werden kann.
>> Ob das nun innerhalb von ein paar Stunden, Tagen, Wochen oder
>> Monaten passiert, ist nur von geringer Relevanz (pardon).

> This is correct, and would be a valid argument if it was only
> about one article. But the person who wrote a short stub requires
> lots of other people to extend the article, and do we have enough
> "other people" to do this?

Please remember: We are *not* discussing whether we should keep short
stubs eternally. We are discussiong whether we should keep them long
enough in order to find out if other people are willing to extend the
article, or if they aren't.

Give a short stub seven days. If it is still such a short stub, delete
it. If other people (or the original author, you never know) have
extended it, keep it. It's that easy.

Adrian