=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_[Wikide-l]_Es_gibt_sch=F6ne_Artikel, _und_dann_auch_noc?= h Artikel in der FAZ

Ilja Lorek ilja.lorek at gmx.net
Mo Nov 8 13:50:59 UTC 2004

http://www.faz.net/s/Rub4C34FD0B1A7E46B88B0653D6358499FF/Doc~E44040AE0C5034C5C8C266F999A19CEAE~ATpl~Ecommon~Scontent.html

> Außerdem gibt es noch über dem Tellerrand brauchbaren Journalismus mit
> schönen Photos.
>
> http://www.sptimes.com/2004/11/08/Floridian/There_s_no_end_to_it.shtml

Danke Mathis für beide Artikellinks, ich habe in St. Petersburg noch weiter
geklickt und etwas für uns Interessantes gefunden:

Title: Theres no end to it
Author: CURTIS KRUEGER
Publication: St. Petersburg Times
Publisher: St. Petersburg Times Inc.
For a quick price estimate for reproducing the article to use in your own
materials, enter the information below and click "Quick Price." To order the
article, click "Place Order."
I would like to... publish it on the internet
For more information regarding this publication please click here.
This service provides the legal rights to redistribute an article. It does
not provide the article itself.
Outside the U.S. Information
Quick Price $100.00
Copyright © 2004 Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy statement.
Comments? We would like to hear from you. E-mail us at
customercare at copyright.com

(ein E-Mail) würde übrigens USD 1,- kosten ... :-)

Gruß Ilja

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!