[Wikidata-l] datawikis?

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Apr 9 01:25:46 UTC 2012

Is there an objection to the concept of, or cooperation with,
"datawiki" Wikidata compatible projects? I would define a "datawiki"
(as there are databases) as a JSON oriented NoSQL DBMS using an
enhanced wiki as a human user I/O interface. This would permit
BigData, specialized data, and graph sources to feed Wikidata along
their own data philosophy and collection/update policy. I suppose
that the main point would be an inter-datawiki interchange protocol
(RFC?) matching the datawiki authoritative operators' (the first of
them being Wikidata) requirements. I would permit projects at
different stages of R&D or with different main purposes in order to
cooperate with Wikidata.
jfc