[treasurers] WMIL governance/accountability/transparency

Theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:39:52 UTC 2012

Hey Tomer

I am wondering about something. A lot of countries have this regulation
aside from the tax agency requirement, you mentioned it as NGO "proper
process certification". I recall Theirry from WMFR and a couple of other
european chapters also mentioning something like this last year.

I also know, several countries mostly in the global south, that do not have
this requirement aside from the legal tax agency record publishing one.

I am trying to gauge if this makes a chapter more accountable? is the
process more comprehensive and analytical than just record publishing? I
wonder if this changes the view on accountability for certain chapters
depending on the legislation of the country.

Regards
Theo