[treasurers] Welcome, and introductions

Becksguy becksguy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:58:13 UTC 2011

And yet another quick intro. My name is Peter Hess, treasurer for
Wikimedia New York City, the first of hopefully many incorporated
United States sub national chapters (with a big hello to the DC
chapter). I also have no formal accountancy training or experience,
other than having created and managed very large departmental budgets
when I was working. I use open source spreadsheet packages for keeping
track and reporting, specifically OpenOffice and LibreOffice. - Pete