[Translators-l] Wikipedia Editors Survey 2011

Mani Pande mpande at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 16 01:02:25 UTC 2011

Hi,
A quick update for those translating the editor survey, I made one small
change to the intro section to the survey (see in italics below).  Based
on everyone's feedback, I agree it is best not to mention in the
beginning that Wikimedia Foundation is a non-profit organization so we
don't get a biased response to D14. My apologies for the inconvenience,
but it is worth the effort.
Thanks
Mani

INTRODUCTION SCREEN:

Welcome to Wikimedia Foundation’s Editor Survey.  The survey is being
conducted by /the Wikimedia Foundation that/ runs Wikipedia and its
sister projects.

Mani Pande, PhD
Head of Global Development Research
Wikimedia Foundation