[Translators-l] Fundraiser 2010 Translator Request

Sam Chapman schapman at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 22 23:19:38 UTC 2010

Hello again,
I just want to amend part of my last message  (oops, it was held over
from previous ones) and make you all aware that we're about to file a
huge translation request. - but THERE IS NO NEED TO TRANSLATE BANNERS.
There will be multiple other major translation requests throughout the
campaing and we'll need your help with those too. Please check the FAQ
on the Foundation wiki at
http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/FAQ/en, and help get it updated.
Thanks in advance for all your hard work. Please don't hesitate to
contact me with any questions.
Regards,
Sam

--
Sam Chapman
Wikimedia Foundation

schapman at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!