[Translators-l] Urgent help with CentralNotice translations needed

Alex az1568+ml at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 01:18:24 UTC 2010

Hey Translators.

We really need your help getting the Phase IV CentralNotice translated
this weekend:
<
http://usability.wikimedia.org/wiki/Releases/Default_Switch#Phase_IV_Deployment

This CentralNotice is our pre-announcement for the the next wave of
the Vector roll-out, which will be to the Wikipedia languages with
>80% localization completeness, and which we're targeting for the end
of June. We need folks to really hammer the skin, help complete
localizations, and tell us any blocker issues, so we'd like to have
this banner localized and running as soon as possible.

Translations for the Vector roll-out are the highest priority for the
Foundation (and Transcom) at the moment, so if you could put this
ahead of any other translation project you're working on it would be
great.

Thanks.

Alex

--