[Toolserver-l] I will be away until Monday

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Thu Oct 20 23:17:41 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I am visiting the german OTRS-meeting this weekend and so I will me away from
friday midday until monday midday. I will try to check my mails from time to
time and (if possible) I will also join in the IRC every now and then, but
most time I will be away. I will also not grant new accounts on sunday as
usual – I will do this on monday or thuesday.

If something realy urgend happens, try to reach Duesentrieb or Nosy in IRC,
otherwise fill in a JIRA-Ticket.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885