[Toolserver-l] Toolserver's disk space issue ?

Toto Azéro totoazero at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 9 16:06:22 UTC 2011

Hi all !

I've noticed that I cannot edit my crontab anymore… Indeed, if I type "cronie -e", I get the following error : « /tmp/crontab.XXXX6DaGnD: No space left on device. »
Then I reminded the mail that Daniel Kinzler sent to the mailing list a few days ago ("Toolserver status, and what WMDE is doing about it"). He explained that, unfortunately, the TS was « running out of disk space now ».

Moreover, I keep getting mail errors, with the same error report : « Unable to run job: job rejected: no script in your request. Exiting. »

Are both these problems linked to a lack of disk space ? If so, maybe every user might try to clear his home, in the aim to free some memory ?
Or maybe is there something that I misunderstood ?

Regards,
— Toto Azéro