[Toolserver-l] DNS-problems

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Wed Nov 30 17:39:25 UTC 2011

Hello all,

a part of the german community (all member of the same big ISP as far as I
see) reported to me problems with the DNS of the toolserver. I doubt that the
problems are on our end, but just to be sure:
Have had anyone problems to reach the toolserver in the time since 20. Nov.
until now, that are related to DNS (and is not a customer by german vodafon or
arcor). I would be especialy interrested in non-germany-users.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885