[Toolserver-l] Unplaned maintaine on this Saturday

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Tue Nov 22 21:53:03 UTC 2011

Hello all,

we finaly get a dump of the cluster s2 and s5 from the foundation (thanks to
Asher Feldman – if you see him, hug him). At the moment I transfer the dump-
files to the toolserver. Because some tools are already malfunctioning due the
corrupt data of s2 and s5, and because the next regular maintaince-day is
still quite far away, I hereby announce a unplaned maintaince-window for

Saturday, 19. Nov between 20:00 and 23:59 UTC

The import of the data will take longer of corse (I will send an eMail when it
is done), but Nosy plans to do some urgend maintaince on hyacinth too, that
will be finished when the maintaince-window is done. So during the maintaince-
window the cluster s2 and s5 will be away; the cluster s3, s4 (the instance
with user-databases, not the read-only one), s6 and s7 will be read-only
and/or away for some time.

There will be no software-updates or db-view changings and no server beside
hyacinth (and mayde daphne) will be rebooted.

If you have any questions, please use the mailing-list or the IRC-channel.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885