[Toolserver-l] [Toolserver-announce] Maintaince-Window 9. Nov

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Wed Nov 9 22:13:15 UTC 2011

Hello all,
Am Freitag 28 Oktober 2011, 14:38:55 schrieb DaB.:
> Hello all,
>
> some time pasted since our last maintaince-window in June, so hereby I
> announce the next maintaince-window for
>
> Wednesday, 9. November between 16:00 and 20:59 UTC.

the maintaince is done now.

We outstay the window for 45min and rebooted nightshade as last server arround
21:30 UTC.

@reboot-cronie-entries on nightshade were not executed, because of an unknown
error, so you should check if something is missing.

We have not switched to apache, because we found some problems in the
preparation before today – we still work on this and will message you when
there are any news. But I guess there will be no switch before the next
maintaince-window.

mono was not updated because of a compiling-error, we will do this in the next
days again.

This was my first maintaince-window with Nosy and I would like to thank her,
because she did most of the work.

The next maintaince-window is planed for the 7th December, but that may change
in future.

If you found any (new) errors, please report them to JIRA.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885