[Toolserver-l] Having issue with Subversion

Hersfold hersfoldwiki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 01:53:18 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I'm trying to get my bot's code onto the toolserver's subversion thing,
but when I try to commit my code I keep getting a weird error. Earwig
was very helpful in trying to work out the cause or a solution, but
unfortunately to no avail.

Regardless of what login server I use, or if I try to commit files
through SSH or through Eclipse's Subversion plugin, I get this error:

Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):

svn: Couldn't perform atomic initialization

I've tried looking for a solution online, but most either refer to a bad
SVN version (which isn't the case, since Earwig isn't having issues
committing) or fail to provide a solution at all. Does anyone have any
ideas?

----
User:Hersfold
hersfoldwiki at gmail.com