[Toolserver-l] z-dat-s4-a (sql-s4) crashed

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Tue Aug 23 19:52:08 UTC 2011

Hello all,

mysql on z-dat-s4-a (that's the host that serves sql-s4 (aka commons) at the
moment) crashed and does not recover as far as I see. So I switched sql-s4-rr
and sql-s4-user to ther hosts which have also a copy of commons. The problem
is now that the host that now serves sql-s4-user have no user-databases at the
moment. I switched the server read/write so you can create databases there if
you like.

For details see [1].

Sincerly,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1074

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885