[Toolserver-l] Maintaince on toolserver.namespacename on Wednesday

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Sun Apr 3 20:57:53 UTC 2011

Hello all,

because of some corruptions (mostly double entries) inside the table
toolserver.namespacename I will do a maintaince on Wednesday beginning
21:30UTC*.
I will truncate the table and regenerate it which should take between 1 and 2
minutes. During this time the table will be incomplete and so tools which rely
on it can be fail. To minimize the effect I will handle each server
independently (truncate table and regenerate it on server a, then truncate
table and regenerate it on server b and so on).
sql-toolserver (the master of the toolserver-db) will be the first one to
update, then the others.
Not affected will be the old table toolserver.namespace which is deprecated and
you should NOT use it anymore.

Sincerly,
DaB.

* http://time.tcx.org.uk/utc/2011-04-06/21:30

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885