[Toolserver-l] Static dump of German Wikipedia

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Fri Sep 24 15:05:36 UTC 2010

Well, afaik PediaPress, openZIM and a few others started working to
enhance the Extension:Collection to create ZIM files which is actually a
special compressed HTML format.

We had a Skype conference two weeks ago, but I am not in the loop what
happened since then. My last status is that Tommi from openZIM was going
to fix the zimwriter interfaces so the filesource plugin can be used for
this.

/Manuel