[Toolserver-l] Golem issues

Daniel Schwen lists at schwen.de
Wed Mar 31 16:27:20 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Анастасия Львова <stasielvova at gmail.com> wrote:
> A major difference between isolated articles and the rest of articles
> with quality notes is that fixing the isolated requires editing other
> articles...
That is not an issue at all! You just extract the data from the edited
articles and use it to update your graph, which you can keep in
apermanent non-memory table.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Mike.lifeguard
<mike.lifeguard at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is also quite a leap to call linking these articles an important kind
> of quality. It is obviously useful, but the Wikipedias will not die
Ok, I guess such posts by tooldevelopers here always have to be taken
with a grain of salt. Of course in my world _my_ tools are the most
important ones for Wikipedia too ;-).