[Toolserver-l] Reboot of nightshade

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Sun Jan 31 13:09:14 UTC 2010

Hello all,

for an important kernel-update, nightshade will reboot around 23 o'clock UTC.
The downtime should be short, but all running programms on nightshade will of
corse stop. So please make sure that they restart after the reboot or move
them temporary to willow (caution. solaris! ;)).

I can give no link to a jira-ticket, because jira is down since yesterday. I
will send a email after the reboot to inform you all.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
wp-blog.de