[Toolserver-l] Interwiki-Bots

Daniel Kinzler daniel at brightbyte.de
Wed Jan 13 20:53:27 UTC 2010

Andre Engels schrieb:
>At the moment, if I want to run
> a bot, I open a screen and run it. Am I supposed to get some kind of
> remote desktop connection in the future?

As DaB sais: we can't impose any rules on bot use on the individual projects,
and don't want to. It just seems silly to run several interwiki-bots on the
toolserver, instead of cooperating to run one.

But as to your question about "some kind of remote desktop connection": close.
you get a remote console. it's called SSH. that'S how must people use the
toolserver. what did you think?

-- daniel