[Toolserver-l] Interwiki-Bots

Michael Andersen mian at tdcadsl.dk
Fri Jan 8 07:25:28 UTC 2010

I think it would be a good idea to replace the fully automated iw-bots with a multi-maintainer-bot.

You can also do iw "manually" where you (as human) choose with iw-link to accept. Therefore it should also be possible to have bots you can run/operate "manually".

I think there are many things that are done at the different projects where it would be possible to share bots. But let's start with iw and see how it works.

So if it was because of the hot water please also take a hot shower tomorrow ;-)

:-)
MGA73