[Toolserver-l] Changes to expired accounts web hosting

Petr Kadlec petr.kadlec at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:36:15 UTC 2010

On 5 February 2010 12:02, River Tarnell <river.tarnell at wikimedia.de> wrote:
> We can require that all users use a free license for their tools, make this
> clear to them at account request time, and if they fail to do so, they are
> simply breaking the rules, which we already have a policy to deal with.

Note that it is also possible some tools _cannot_ be freely licensed,
because they contain/use third-party code/libraries not under a free
license. This might be a purely theoretical concept (no, I do not
known about anything specific, and all my tools might be
freely-licensed), but possibly worth considering, esp. if a hard
policy is being prepared.

-- [[cs:User:Mormegil | Petr Kadlec]]